Welcome to Our Page

We Humbly welcome you to our page, and welcome anyone who supports and respects GLBT, Equal Rights, Diversity, Ethnicity, and GENDER Identity. It does not matter if you are straight, gay, bi, trans, it only matters that you are honest with yourself and love who you truly are as a human being. We are here to show the world that we will always be ourselves and hopefully anyone who needs to feel this way we can be an example that it is OK to be your honest self.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Crickets' Song

I stepped outside to walk our dogs Mitzi and Sasha and was welcomed with the crickets' song. I didn't notice it right away. At first I just decided to step out onto the lawn and feel the fresh breeze while the dogs went out into the fenced lawn. Then I looked up and was honored with the breath taking view of the stars. I even think I saw the big and little dipper. Right at that moment I heard myself say I wish Vic was out here to see this with me. Then in the distance I heard music. It was soft and soothing. I could hear flutes, guitars, and the vocal sounds of a male singer, but yet then I realized something even more special. All the insects and crickets joined in to compliment the sound of the music. After a while I realized that they were trying to impress the night with the enchanting music of the crickets' song. I put my glass of red wine down on the solid concrete step and took a seat on the lawn chair. To just look up at the stars as I heard the crickets' song. I just took a deep breath and enjoyed for an instance the amazing gift that nature gave us. The Crickets' song.

No comments:

Post a Comment