Welcome to Our Page

We Humbly welcome you to our page, and welcome anyone who supports and respects GLBT, Equal Rights, Diversity, Ethnicity, and GENDER Identity. It does not matter if you are straight, gay, bi, trans, it only matters that you are honest with yourself and love who you truly are as a human being. We are here to show the world that we will always be ourselves and hopefully anyone who needs to feel this way we can be an example that it is OK to be your honest self.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Have you ever noticed?

So there are many things going on in the life of individuals, but have you ever noticed how people prioritize what is important? I mean for me it could be my relationship and when I need to walk my dogs, but for others it could be something completely silly to us. This semester Vic and I decided to return to our college town a bit early to prepare, work, and help out our dear Linda with her physical health, but I think we got more then what we bargain for when it came to how people do things. It is interesting how people work just like a unexplainable tidal waive when it comes to what should be done. Our Student dance company got hired to dance for the prestigious Idaho National Laboratory's 60th birthday. I personally wondered if it would all come together in time, but I had faith and with the wonderful support of all those who help, it happened and it was a true success! As time got closer to school starting up again, there are preparations being made to welcome the new incoming freshmen and a whole mix of volunteers emerge from there long summer siesta! "I am back in town ready to help what can I do"! seems to be the perfect line to present personal volunteer time. Interesting how within a period of two weeks so many tidal waives of interesting events can occur! I guess what we are trying to say is that priorities are as unique as personalities and that we should accept them for what they are... simple choices of priorities and not expect anything less or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment