Welcome to Our Page

We Humbly welcome you to our page, and welcome anyone who supports and respects GLBT, Equal Rights, Diversity, Ethnicity, and GENDER Identity. It does not matter if you are straight, gay, bi, trans, it only matters that you are honest with yourself and love who you truly are as a human being. We are here to show the world that we will always be ourselves and hopefully anyone who needs to feel this way we can be an example that it is OK to be your honest self.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

An Incredibly Perfect Morning

Woke up at 5:46am to go to the gym with friends. The walk to the gym was cool, crisp, but nice. Worked out and found out that I can now bench 185! Vic and Deej doing cardio, while Casey and I lifted weights, was pretty awsome! Went back home and got ready to go to work. Got out of the house just in time to go by Coffee Town to get the perfect coffee from Bridget! The sun was out and you could see all the green mountains surrounding us. The best part is that I was sharing this incredibly perfect morning with Victor! As we walked through campus, we came to the spot where we split, and I turned on my Ipod. The song... "Unforgettable", by Nat King Cole & Natalie King Cole. I though of changing the song, but as I looked up and saw the green lawn in the Quad and the sprinklers going I felt this urge to just enjoy the view with this song. As I walked I could smell the wet grass, the early morning dew, and I could feel the mist coming from the sprinklers as i passed by. I just felt everything melt away, and felt the need to just close my eyes. I am thankful for the love I have found with Vic, I am thankful for my health and those I love, I am thankful to have met so many wonderful people, and I am thankful to be able to appreciate such an incredibly perfect morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment